Shot Blasting is a clean and efficient method of surface preparation for steel and concrete. The high tech dustless system ensures rapid cleaning and substrait removal from most surfaces. Total Enviro Solutions have pioneered shot blasting in South Africa and have shot blasted over 1 million square meters to date.
We use state of the art SPE Equipment from the UK. With specialized technicians we are your your first choice in surface preparation.
SPE 20E Super - for the serious contractor
- 508mm (20″) working width
- Electrically powered, hydraulic dive
- Fast blast steel to SA 2.5- 3 standards, concrete and asphalt with ease
- Optional seal system to vary blast width
- Blast unit constructed of manganese steel
- Dust collector fitted with integral compressor and reverse air jet pulsation system to allow continuous working
- Drive wheels are within the width of the blast cabinet
- Blasting width can be reduced for line removal and weld inspection
- Self propelled variable speed drive allows complete operator control
- Grill fitted into lower separator hopper unit assembly to eliminate foreign objects being allowed into the blast wheel and causing damage
- Capable of using up to S780 abrasive
- Blast wheel can be rotated in both directions (optional extra)
- Can be dismantled to pass through a 600mm access hole in storage tanks